If you’re looking for the best Lawrenceville bail bonds, look no further than AA Professional Bail Bonding. We bring more than 20 years of experience helping customers throughout Lawrenceville and Gwinnett find reliable and affordable bail bond solutions. So if your loved one has been arrested, the experts at AA Professional Bail Bonding can help you get them home.
What’s Required for a Lawrenceville or Gwinnett County Bail Bond?
In order to get your loved one released from jail as quickly as possible, it’s best to have all of your information in order. As the co-signer, you’ll be required to complete certain forms via phone, in-person, or online. You will also need to have certain information on the defendant or the person in jail. Here’s the basic information you’ll need to provide:
- Valid Driver’s License (Preferably Georgia)
- Social Security Number
- Vehicle Information
- Landlord/Mortgage Holders Name & Phone Number
- Employer’s Contact Info
- Previous Employers
- Parole Officer Contact Info (if applicable)
- Spouse’s Employer Contact Info (if applicable)
- Proof of Income (pay stub or bank statement)
- Credit Card or Checking Account Book (as form of ID)
- Tax Return (if self-employed)
- Property Deed (if putting up property)
If you’re unable to find all of this information, your AA Bail Bonding can help you and provide guidance. Most importantly, all of the information you provide us is kept highly confidential.
Should We Go to the Gwinnett County Jail or AA Professional Bail Bonding?
Some of the most important advice we provide our clients is to avoid going to the jail. If you choose to go to the jail and bail your loved one out, you’re like to pay much more. However, at AA Professional Bail bonding, you’re guaranteed the best possible rates.
Most importantly, if you need to work out a payment plan, the experts at AA Professional Bail Bonding can help; while the jail can’t. As a matter of fact, we offer multiple payment plan if you need to pay the bail offer over a longer period of time.
How to Secure a Lawrenceville Bail Bonds?
At AA Professional Bail Bonds, we’ve simplified the steps you should take to bail your friend or family member out of jail. Use the following steps to secure a Lawrenceville bail bonds:
Contact Gwinnett County Jail or the actual jail your loved one is being held. The number to Gwinnett County Jail in Lawrenceville, Georgia is 770-619-6500.
If your loved one or friend is being held in a different jail, please contact the jail via phone. In either case, you shouldn’t go to the jail.
- Ask about you loved one’s scheduled release because holding times can vary from facility to facility.
- Contact AA Professional Bail Bonding by calling 888-588-1705.
- Complete the necessary paperwork
- Make the required payment to AA Professional Bail Bonding.
- The last step is to go pick up your friend or loved one from jail.
Contact AA Professional Bail Bonding for Lawrenceville Bail Bonds Services
As the best Lawrenceville bail bond solutions and Gwinnett County bail bond solutions, AA Professional Bail Bonding accepts all major credit cards, checks, debit cards, money orders and offers online payment options.
Give us a call today at 888-588-1705.